签到天数: 156 天
连续签到: 1 天
MoKee Open Source is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!
2. What can you do for MoKee Open Source
MoKee Open Source is a big project. We require talents from all fields to help out:
1. Translators for multiligual support
2. UI designers
3. Interaction designers to improve how users interact with their devices
4. Programmers to combat bugs and implement new features
5. ROM experts to extend support for more devices
6. Many more...
3. Build environment
A computer running Linux or a VM running Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit is recommended)
4. Build environment setup
1. Installing JDK
- $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
- $ sudo apt-get update
- $ sudo apt-get install oracle-java7-installer
2. Other dependencies
- $ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev openjdk-6-jre openjdk-6-jdk pngcrush schedtool libxml2 libxml2-utils xsltproc lzop libc6-dev schedtool g++-multilib lib32z1-dev lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline-gplv2-dev gcc-multilib
5. Gerrit account
MoKee Open Source's Gerrit server uses OpenID for registration. If you have a Google or Yahoo account or any other supported accounts, registration can done easily.
Go to http://review.mfunz.com and click "Register" on the right corner. (You might face difficulties during login if you register using your Google account (usally in China), so use Yahoo instead or try logging in a few times）
After registration, please login and follow the steps below:
6. Setting up git
*Note: You should use the same username and email address for your PC, git and gerrit account to avoid conflicts
Your PC username: xxx@localhost (xxx is your username)
Gerrit account name must be: xxx 复制代码
- git config --global user.name <xxx>
- git config --global review.review.mfunz.com.username <username>
- git config --global user.email <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerrit email account must also be: email@example.com
7. Fetching source code
- $ mkdir <projectname>
- $ cd <projectname>
- $ repo init -u https://github.com/MoKee/android.git -b mkl-mr1
- $ repo sync
8. Compiling and submitting patches
2. Starting a new branch for making changes 复制代码
- $ . build/envsetup.sh
- $ lunch --your-device-name
- $ make bacon
3. After making your changes, end your commit with a detailed message 复制代码
- $ repo start [branch-name] --all
4. Upload to Gerrit for review 复制代码
- $ git add <path>
- $ git commit -a -m "Subject: Changes made"
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？注册账号